Laser-Assisted CVD System
Film coating, surface treatment by laser scanning
- Our original sample chamber filled with a special gas (N2, C2H2 or H2 or NH3, etc. ) is applied to a commercial fiber laser
engraving machine to realize special surface treatments in your designed patterns.
- When C2H2 is filled in the chamber, carbon films can be deposited on substrates.
- When NH3 is filled in the chamber, nitride film will be formed.
- When H2 is filled in the chamber, oxides can be reduced on the surfaces.
- When N2 is filled in the chamber, oxidation can be avoid during laser treatment.
- The window of the sample chamber is transparent for fiber laser beam.
- We will fabricate the system with customized specifications to meet to your requests and purposes.
For more information please contact us.
Patterned carbon deposition on titanium substrate with hydrocarbon gas